DAWSONS-TECH® 37o Flare Tube Fittings are compact and simple in design for assembly and assures maximum reliability and performance. It is especially suited for low and medium wall tubing with good vibration resistance in a broad selection of types and sizes. It is used in virtually every application that uses Fluid Power for motion control & Automation.
Features / Benefit :
- Available in Material SS316.
- 37o angle and seat design according to SAE J514 / ISO 8434-2.
- Usable with Metric or Fractional Tubes.
- Vibration Resistance.
- Usable Hose Connection.
Product Range & Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating : UPTO 5000 PSIG (345 BAR) at CWP
- Temperature Rating : UPTO 426o C.
- End Connections - Fractional : 1/8” to 1” Tube OD
- Metric : 6mm to 25mm Tube OD
- Pipe Threads: 1/8” to 1” BSP / BSPT / NPT & SAE.
- Pneumatic, etc.
DAWSONS-TECH® 37o Flared Tube Fittings consist of three precision components such as Body, Sleeve & Nut. These components have been manufactured to every stringent tolerance under rigid quality control procedure approved to ISO 9001:2015.
DAWSONS-TECH® 37o Flared Tube Fittings meets SAE J514 Standard.
The Tube end is flared at a 37o angle and sandwiched between the Fitting Body Nose (Seat) and the Sleeve with Nut, which provide a very effective leak free joint, full flow connection process Tubing.
DAWSONS-TECH® 37o Flared Tube Fittings are available as a standard in SS316 material, which meets the following specifications.
B. SS316 FORGING: ASTM A-182
Other materials are available on request.
37o Flare Tube Fittings are also known as :
SAE J514 Fittings, SAE Hydraulic Fittings, JIC Fittings, etc.: