DAWSONS-TECH most cost effective Gauge / Root Valve Series : VGR23 is having compact and rugged Bar Stock Square Body design and construction. This Valve can accommodate a variety of Gauge positions and handle orientations. They are suitable for Block & Bleed assemblies when a Purge Valve, Sampling line or test pressure source is required.
Features / Benefits :
- Low operating torque, Anti blow-out stem.
- Stem threads are cold rolled for smooth operation.
- Choice of optional stem to provide greater flexibility.
- Choice of packing PTFE or Graphite.
- Stem packing below the threads, protects the Stem threads from system media.
- Orifice size : 4.3mm, 6.3mm and 9.5mm, Flow Coefficient (Cv) from 0.37 to 1.8.
- Available in Material SS316, all wetted parts in accordance with NACE MR01-75.
- Every Valve is pressure tested.
Product Range & Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating : UPTO 6000 PSIG (413 Bar) at CWP.
- Temperature Rating :
- : -54° C to 232° C with PTFE Packing.
- : -96° C to 426° C with Graphite Packing.
- End Connections -
- Fractional : 1/4" to 1" Tube OD.
- Metric : 6mm to 16mm Tube OD.
- Pipe Threads : 1/4" to 3/4" Male / Female NPT, BSPT, BSP & Socket Weld
- General Plant Services
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- Instrumentation Isolation,
- Pressure Measurement Devices
Stem Type :DAWSONS-TECH Valves are available with choice of optional stem to provide greater flexibility.
Non-Rotating (NR) : It is standard self-centering non-rotating stem tip typically used in high cycle application to extend the Valves life.
‘V’ Stem (VS) : It is used for general purpose liquid and gases.
Soft Seat (SF) : A soft seat stem requires a lower sealing torque. It is replaceable and suitable for temperature UPTO 120o C.
Regulating Stem (RS) : It is used where some degree of flow control required.
Technical Data :The temperature and pressure rating for a standard Valve with PTFE packing.
|-54oC to 38oC||6000||413|
|-54oC to 93oC||5160||351|
|-54oC to 148oC||4660||317|
|-54oC to 204oC||4280||291|
|-54oC to 232oC||4130||289|
Type Test Approvals :The design of DAWSONS-TECH Gauge / Root Valves Series : VGR23 have been tested to Hydrostatic Proof & Burst Test in accordance to MSS SP-99-2016a Clause 5.5 & 5.6.
Certification :The Certificate to 3.1 acc. to EN10204 for Valves body material and pressure test will be provided on request.
Material of Constructions :
|Sr. No.||Part Description||Material|
|5||Packing Adjustment Screw||SS316|
|9||Packing||PTFE / Graphite|
|End Connection||Dawsons-Tech Part No.|
|1/2" NPT (Male)||1/2" NPT (Female)||VGR23-MF8N/SSTNR|
|3/4" NPT (Male)||1/2" NPT (Female)||VGR23-M12N-F8N/SSTNR|