DAWSONS-TECH® Check Valve Series : VC31 is a very compact and robust in construction and designed for unidirectional flow control of fluids and gases for medium pressure (UPTO 3000 PSIG) used in Instrumentation systems
DAWSONS-TECH® Check Valve Series : VC51 is a very compact, robust and heavy duty design for unidirectional flow control of Fluid and Gases for high pressure (UPTO 6000 PSIG) used in Instrumentation systems.
- Available in Material SS316L.
- Material Traceable to certified material test report.
- Back stopped Poppet design to minimum spring stress.
- ‘O’ Ring bonded Poppet seat provides leak tight seal.
- Provides large flow, minimum of chatter and fluctuation.
- Cracking pressure : 1/3, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 PSIG.
- Series VC31 is suitable for Vacuum and medium pressure Fluid / Gas applications.
- Series VS51 is suitable for Vacuum and High Pressure Fluid / Gas applications.
- Every Valve is pressure tested.
Product Range and Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating: (Check Valve Series VC31) : UPTO 3000 PSIG (207 Bar) at CWP
- Pressure Rating: (Check Valve Series VC51) : UPTO 6000 PSIG (413 Bar) at CWP
- Temperature Rating: UPTO 198o C Fluorocarbon ‘O’ Ring
- End Connections:
- Fractional: 1/4" to 1” Tube OD
- Metric: 6mm to 25mm Tube OD
- Tube OD Pipe Thread : 1/4" to 1” Male / Female BSPP / BSPT / NPT
- Metal Gasket Face Seal : 1/4" to 1”
- ‘O’ Ring Face Seal : 1/4" to 1”
- Gas, Liquid, Fluid Handling.
Type Test Approvals :The design of DAWSONS-TECH Check Valve Series : VC31 & VC51 has been tested for Hydrostatic Proof and Burst Test in accordance with MSS SP-99-2016a Clause 5.5 & 5.6.
Certification :The certificate to 3.1 acc. to EN10204 for Valves Body Material and pressure test will be provided on request.
Material of Construction : Series VC31
Material of Construction : Series VC51