DAWSONS-TECH® Series : CQ11 Stainless Steel double shut-off Quick Connect Couplings are designed and manufactured to meet the requirements for sealing media on the Fluid / Gas transfer lines for connecting and disconnecting during maintenance of the equipment’s without disrupting the operation and loss of fluids. It is used with Chemicals, Water, Steam, Gases, etc.
DAWSONS-TECH® Series CQ11 Quick Connect Couplings are interchangeable with ISO 7241-1 Series ‘B’ Couplings.
Quick Connect Coupling Series : CQ11
DAWSONS-TECH® Series CQ21 Stainless Steel Double shut- off Flat Face Quick Connect Couplings are designed and manufactured to meet requirements for sealing media in Chemical processing, Chemical dispensing, Food processing and other corrosive applications.
DAWSONS-TECH® Series CQ21 Double shut-off Flat Face Quick Connect Couplings are of Industries interchange design and interchangeable with ISO 16028 Flat Face Couplings.
Quick Connect Coupling Series : CQ21
Features / Benefit :
- Available in Material SS316 with Fluorocarbon seals as standard.
- Robust in construction.
- High flow capacity and positive Valve stop.
- Series CQ11 is having Captive Valve seal ensures leak free sealing and minimize the seals washout due to flaring or damage from high fluid velocity acceleration.
- Series CQ21 is having Flat Face design is easy to clean and reducing the inclusion of contamination inside the Hydraulic Circuit.
- Flat Face design is easy to clean and reducing the inclusion of contamination inside the Hydraulic Circuit.
- Prevent fluid loss during disconnection and reducing fluid spillage to the environment.
- Easy to operate and Bidirectional flow.
- Seal with PTFE back-up rings designed to ensure reliable and leak free sealing in high pressure application.
- Ball locking mechanism provide safe and reliable connections.
- Every Coupling is factory tested.
Product Range and Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating: UPTO 5000 PSIG (345 Bar) at CWP
- Temperature Rating: UPTO 180o C
- End Connections :1/4" to 1” Female BSPPBSPT / NPT. Etc. Pipe Threads
- Industrial Hydraulic Lines
- Food and Chemical Processing
- Mobile Equipments
- Corrosive Fluids & Environments