DAWSONS-TECH® Precision Threaded / Welded Pipe Fittings & Adaptors are generally used for small Pipe Lines. Socket Welded Joint Construction is a good choice wherever the benefit of high leakage integrity and structured strength are important.
Features / Benefits :
- Available in Material SS316.
- Threaded Pipe Fittings are available with NPT, BSPP, BSPT & SAE Thread end connections.
- Welded Pipe Fittings are available with Socket & Butt Weld end connections.
- Working pressure is calculated in accordance with Power Piping Code ANSI B31.1 & Refiner Piping Code ANSI B31.3.
- Straight Fittings are manufactured from Bar Stock and Shape Fittings are manufactured from Close Grain Forgings.
Product Range & Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating : UPTO 10,000 PSIG (689 Bar) depending on size at CWP.
- Temperature Rating : UPTO 426o C.
- End Connections - Fractional : 1/8" to 1" Pipe Thread / Pipe / Tube End.
- General Services, etc.