Bleeder Screw Gauge Valves Series : NVD31
DAWSONS-TECH most cost effective Bleeder Screw Gauge Valves Series : NVD31 is having compact and rugged Bar Stock Hex Body equipped with a Bleed Screw designed and manufactured for a variety of applications including Instrumentation, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
Features / Benefits :
- Equipped with Bleed Screw, Anti blow-out stem.
- Stem threads are cold rolled for smooth operation, Low operating torque.
- Choice of optional stem to provide greater flexibility.
- Choice of packing PTFE or Graphite.
- Stem packing below the threads, protects the Stem threads from system media.
- Orifice size : 4.3mm, Flow Coefficient (Cv) from 0.37.
- Available in Material SS316, all wetted parts in accordance with NACE MR01-75.
- Every Valve is pressure tested.
Product Range & Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating :
- UPTO 6000 PSIG (413 Bar) at CWP.
- Pressure UPTO 10,000 PSIG (690 Bar) are available on request.
- Temperature Rating :
- -54° C to 232° C with PTFE Packing.
- -96° C to 426° C with Graphite Packing.
- End Connections : 1/4" to 1/2" Male / Female NPT, BSPT & BSP Pipe Threads.
- General Plant Services
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- Instrumentation Isolation & Venting
- Pressure Measurement Devices