Block & Bleed Gauge Valves Series : BBGV1
DAWSONS-TECH most cost effective Block & Bleed Gauge Valve Series : BBGV1 is having Bar Stock Square Body designed and manufactured with two Valves for a safe and economical method for mounting Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters, Pressure Switches, etc. These two Valves Gauge Valve combines an Isolation Valve with a vent Valve in one compact unit.
Features / Benefits :
- Equipped with Bleed Plug.
- Low operating torque, Choice of packing PTFE or Graphite.
- Anti blow-out stem, Stem threads are cold rolled for smooth operation.
- Choice of optional stem to provide greater flexibility.
- Stem packing below the threads, protects the Stem threads from system media.
- Available in Material SS316, all wetted parts in accordance with NACE MR01-75.
- Every Valve is pressure tested.
Product Range & Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating :
- UPTO 6000 PSIG (413 Bar) at CWP.
- : Pressure UPTO 10,000 PSIG (690 Bar) are available on request.
- Temperature Rating :
- -54° C to 232° C with PTFE Packing.
- -96° C to 426° C with Graphite Packing.
- End Connections : 1/2" to 1/2" Male to 1/2” Female NPT & 1/2” Female to 1/2” Female NPT Pipe Threads.
- General Plant Services
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- Instrumentation Isolation & Venting
- Pressure Measurement Devices