High Pressure Ball Valves Series : VB81
DAWSONS-TECH Ball Valves Series : VB81 offer high pressure rating UPTO 6000 PSIG (413 Bar). The design of this Ball Valve is having Live Loaded PEEK Seat, which provides repeated leak tight shut-off and also compensate for wear & pressure / Temperature changes during its operations.
Features / Benefits :
- Available in Material SS316, Material traceable to certified Material Test Report.
- Three-piece body design, Low torque actuation Bi-directional flow.
- Can be operated manually, Pneumatically and Electrically.
- Live loaded PEEK Seat, Floating Ball design, Quarter turn positive stop handle.
- Every Valve is pressure tested.
Product Range & Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating : UPTO 6000 PSIG (413 Bar) at CWP with PTFE packing, PEEK Seat and Fluorocarbon 'O' Ring.
- Temperature Rating : -54° C to 180° C (depending on 'O' Ring Material).
- End Connections -
- Fractional : 1/4" to 3/4" Tube OD.
- Metric : 6mm to 16mm Tube OD.
- Pipe Threads : 1/4" to 3/4" Male / Female NPT, BSPT & BSP.
- Instrument Air Lines
- High Pressure Instrument Lines
- General Plant Service