GENERAL INFORMATION:DAWSONS-TECH carefully design and manufacture Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings for High Purity and Ultra High Purity applications. We work towards achieving our common objectives by sharing knowledge, experience and expertise within ourselves as well as co-ordinated teamwork to develop our product line that reflects the conpany’s deep understanding and the critical requirements of the Semiconductor, Biotech and Pharmaceutical Industries.
FEATURES:FEMALE NUT: Internally Silver Plated to extend the Fittings life by preventing galling across a wide range of temperature and also reduce the torque during assembly.
|PRODUCTS||LEVEL ‘E’||LEVEL ‘NE’|
|TREATMENT||Ra (Microinch)||TREATMENT||Ra (Microinch)|
|LONG WELD SHAPED CONNECTORS||ELECTROPOLISHED||10||5||NON-ELECTROPOLISHED||15||10|
|THREADED STRAIGHT CONNECTORS||ELECTROPOLISHED||10||5||NON-ELECTROPOLISHED||20||15|
Level ‘NE’ – Non-Electropolished
MATERIAL:Each and every components of Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings are manufactured from Heat Code traceable Material Grade SS316L confirming to ASTM A479 / A182.
TESTING:DAWSONS-TECH Face Seal Fittings are Helium Leak Tested and qualified to leak rate of 10-9 torr.
PRESSURE RATING:Pressure Ratings are calculated in accordance with ANSI code of pressure piping ANSI B-31, for Stainless Steel Fittings. All working pressures are at 4:1 safety factor.
CLEANING:Precision cleaning is done by Ultra Sonic cleaning process with D.I. water after the passivation.
PACKING:Each finished component is double bagged in a clean room to ensure cleanliness and protect it from environmental contamination.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR FACE SEAL FITTINGS:
- Be sure to protect all DAWSONS-TECH Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings until assembly and make-up. Extreme care should be taken so that the sealing surfaces are not scratched, damaged or contaminated in any way during handling and assembly.
- Always use a clean environment and employ proper clean room environment for the make-up and assembly of Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings.
- Finger tighten Female Nut to the Male Nut / Body assuring that all Components have made proper contact are in position for final tightening with wrenches.
- Tighten the Female Nut 1/8 - 1/4 turn past finger tight.
- Metal Gasket Face Seal Connections are remarkable. Always use a new gasket for each remake.
We take pride in providing a complete range of solutions like Connectors and Glands like Swivel, Plug, Gasket, Cap, Nut, Tee, Elbow and Union Connections. Our Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings come embedded with sealing beads that compress a Metal Gasket for best leak-free performance that is completely interchangeable with other prime Metal Gasket Face Seal Fitting makers. These seals have been designed to get in sync with or exceed your specifications of a given project. All our products are shipped all across USA and are thoroughly assessed before it is done. Our Metal Gasket Face Seal Fittings are Helium leak tested to function with leak rates of 10-9 Torr. For more information or any more questions, you would want to check out our contact details. Our team will assist you in every possible way throughout the process.