DAWSONS-TECH® offers most Cost-Effective Needle Valves, Gauge Valves, Block and Bleed Gauge Valves and Bleed Valves which have been design very carefully and manufactured to close tolerances to provide leak free performance for mounting on Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transmitters, Pressure Switches, etc.
Features / Benefits :
- Available in Material SS316, all wetted parts in accordance with NACE MR01-75.
- Bar stock body in straight patterns.
- Low operating torque.
- Anti blow-out stem.
- Flow Coefficient (Cv) from 0.25 to 1.8.
- Orifice size : 4.3mm, 6.3mm and 9.5mm.
- Available with Male, Female NPT, BSP, BSPT Pipe Thread, Socket Weld and Tube O.D. end connections.
- Every Valve is pressure tested.
Product Range & Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating : UPTO 6000 PSIG (413 Bar) at CWP.
- Temperature Rating :
- : -54° C to 232° C with PTFE Packing.
- : -96° C to 426° C with Graphite Packing.
- End Connections -
- Fractional : 1/4" to 1" Tube OD.
- Metric : 6mm to 16mm Tube OD.
- Pipe Threads : 1/4" to 3/4" Male / Female NPT, BSPT, BSP & Socket Weld
- General Plant Services
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- Instrumentation Isolation,
- Pressure Measurement Devices