Instrumentation Needle Valves Series : NV103
DAWSONS-TECH most cost effective Needle Valve Series : NV103 is having compact and rugged Bar Stock Hex Body designed and manufactured for a variety of applications including Instrumentation, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems..
Features / Benefits :
- Low operating torque, Anti blow-out stem.
- Stem threads are cold rolled for smooth operation.
- Choice of optional stem to provide greater flexibility.
- Choice of packing PTFE or Graphite.
- Stem packing below the threads, protects the Stem threads from system media.
- Orifice size : 4.3mm, 6.3mm and 9.5mm, Flow Coefficient (Cv) from 0.37 to 1.8.
- Available in Material SS316, all wetted parts in accordance with NACE MR01-75.
- Every Valve is pressure tested.
Product Range & Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating :
- UPTO 6000 PSIG (413 Bar) at CWP.
- Pressure UPTO 10,000 PSIG (690 Bar) are available on request.
- Temperature Rating :
- : -54° C to 232° C with PTFE Packing.
- : -96° C to 426° C with Graphite Packing.
- End Connections -
- Fractional : 1/4" to 1" Tube OD.
- Metric : 6mm to 16mm Tube OD.
- Pipe Threads : 1/4" to 3/4" Male / Female NPT, BSPT, BSP & Socket Weld
- General Plant Services
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- Instrumentation Isolation,
- Pressure Measurement Devices