DAWSONS-TECH most cost effective Needle Valve Series : NV107A (Angle Pattern) is designed very carefully with Live Loaded PTFE Packing to provide repeated leak tight seal between Stem and Bonnet of the Valve and also compensate for wear & Pressure / Temperature fluctuations during its operations.
Features / Benefits :
- Compact and rugged design.
- Bar Stock Body in straight and angle pattern.
- Low operating torque.
- Anti blow-out stem.
- Flow coefficient (Cv) from 0.25 to 0.73.
- Orifice Size : 4.3mm and 6.3mm.
- Available in material SS316, all wetted parts in accordance with NACE MR01-75.
- Available with Male, Female NPT, BSP, BSPT Pipe Thread, Socket Weld and Tube O.D. end connections.
- Available with self centering non-rotating stem tip.
- Every Valve is Factory tested.
Product Range & Operating Parameters :
- Pressure Rating :
- UPTO 6000 PSIG (408 Bar at CWP).
- Pressure UPTO 10,000 PSIG (680 Bar) are available on request.
- Temperature Rating :
- : -54° C to 232° C with PTFE Packing.
- : -96° C to 426° C with Graphite Packing.
- General Plant Services
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- Instrumentation Isolation,
- Pressure Measurement Devices
Material of Constructions :
|Sr. No.||Part Description||Material|
|5||Belleville Washer||Stainless Steel|
|7||Packing||PTFE / Graphite|
Technical Data :
The temperature and pressure rating for a standard Valve with PTFE packing.
|-54OC to 38OC||6000||413|
|-54OC to 93OC||5160||351|
|-54OC to 148OC||4660||317|
|-54OC to 204OC||4280||291|
|-54OC to 232OC||4130||289|
- Standard Test : Each Valve is pressure tested with Nitrogen at 2000 PSIG (138 Bar) for leakage at the seat and packing.
- Optional Hydrostatic Test : This test is performed with De-ionized water at 1.5 times the working pressure.
Certification :The certificate to 3.1 acc. to EN10204 for Valves Body Material and pressure test will be provided on request.
Standard Configuration Dimensions :
|End Connection||Flow Data||Dimensions in mm||Dawsons-TechPart No.|
|Type||Size - A||Orifice(mm)||Cv||B||E||F||A/F|
|Tube OD to Tube OD||1/4"||4.3||0.37||29.5||43.0||54.0||22.20||NV107A-TT4|
|Female to Female NPT||1/4"||4.3||0.37||25.4||43.0||54.0||22.20||NV107A-FF4N|
|Male to Female NPT||1/4"||4.3||0.37||25.4||43.0||54.0||22.20||NV107A-MF4N|
|Male NPT to Tube OD||1/4"||4.3||0.37||28.7||43.0||54.0||22.20||NV107A-M4N-T4|